For the first release it will have just the Graphics View and Algebra View but we will be adding lots more features over the coming months. We have prepared the foundations already so everything necessary is already working under-the-hood (for example the CAS engine, and you can create – but not yet display – 3D objects).
There are also some extra-cool phone-only goodies to enjoy:
- brand-new native equation editor
- shake your phone to update random numbers (coming soon!)
- freehand drawings and shape recognition
- long-tap on an object to change its properties
- drag sliders and animate them in the Algebra View
- everything is running natively (LaTeX, CAS, graphics drawing etc) so it is super-slick to use
You can download it in the Play Store now (for Android phones and tablets!) – please let us know what you think with the “Send Feedback” option.